Team Canada has arrived in Chile for the Santiago 2023 Pan American Games. Our athletes have been training for this moment for the past several months and are looking forward competing and representing Canada at a multi-sport Games.
The Pan American Games tournament runs from October 21 to 26, beginning with singles and doubles play and finishing with the team event. With four athletes representing Canada, their competition schedule will be intense.
Our Canadian racquetball community will have a few options for cheering on Team Canada from home. Further information about where and when to watch can be found below.
Meet Team Canada
Canada has brought an experienced team to the Pan Am Games. The team is made up of veteran athletes who have all competed for Canada at previous Pan Am Games and at the IRF World Championships. Click on each image to link to each’s athlete’s Team Canada biography.
Women’s Singles I Women’s Doubles I Mixed Doubles
Women’s Singles I Women’s Doubles
Men’s Singles I Men’s Doubles
Men’s Singles I Men’s Doubles I Mixed Doubles
Where to Watch
- Throughout the Games, CBCSports.ca, the CBC Sports app and CBC Gem will be offering multiple streaming feeds of sports with a focus on Canadian athletes. Coverage of racquetball will be dependent on many factors, including what is available to CBC through the Panam Sports Channel.
- CBC Sports Presents, hosted by Scott Russell and Andi Petrillo, will provide coverage beginning October 21 at 2pm ET on CBC Gem and CBC TV. Expect coverage on all weekend afternoons.
- Beginning October 23, Anastasia Bucsis will be on CBC Gem and the other CBC sports digital platforms weeknights at 6:00pm ET, providing daily highlights.
- ICI Radio-Canada will have daily news reports, as well as live coverage on ICI.Radio-canada.ca, and a wrap up broadcast on November 5th.
- The Panam Sports Channel is the digital home of the Pan American Games and will be doing extensive coverage of all sports including racquetball. We have been told that they will be streaming matches throughout the day beginning October 24. This will include coverage of singles and doubles finals and the team event. You can watch online or on the Panam Sports Channel app.
- The Panam Sports Channel will be streaming the Opening Ceremony. CBC will also provide coverage as well.
- Follow all the social channels for posts and content. To get the most information, make sure you’ve joined our social community and connect with Team Canada and CBC on social as well as the International Racquetball Federation and the Panam Sports Channel.
Send a message to the team so they know you’re supporting them back home.
They’ll also see your comments and likes on our social posts!